The aesthetics of the smile play an increasingly important role in today’s fast-moving society. The first impression you get of a person is made within a few seconds and is often decisive for the further (business) relationship.
Aesthetic dentistry does not only include “beautiful” dental prostheses but also deals with certain basic principles that must be adhered to in order to achieve a perfect result.
The position, shape and color of the teeth (white aesthetics) as well as the color and shape of the gums (red aesthetics) must be perfectly coordinated in order to be perceived as beautiful by the observer.
In order to achieve your desired goal, we are happy to create an individual treatment concept, perfectly tailored to you.
- Highly aesthetic fillings perfectly adapted to your tooth color (ceramic-plastic fillings with modern hybrid composites and nanotechnology)
- All-ceramic restorations (metal-free and biocompatible) – e.g. ceramic inlays, onlays, partial crowns, crowns, bridges)
- Reconstruction of damaged teeth (e.g. through grinding or frequent consumption of acidic foods) with highly aesthetic composites using modern adhesive technology (bonding method)
- Veneers (wafer-thin veneers made of all-ceramic) for correcting tooth discoloration or minor malpositions as well as shape changes
- “Direct veneering” (veneering and tooth reshaping with nanohybrid plastics) for cosmetic shape correction