Aesthetic dentistry – veneers, invisible fillings and crowns
The aesthetics of the smile plays an increasingly important part in today's society. The first impression you get of a person is created within seconds and is often decisive for the further (business) relationship. A beautiful, flawless white smile is open, healthy and attractive and can even make you look younger!
o, that you too can show your most beautiful smile, our dental practice in Erbendorf has specialised in aesthetic dentistry. With our services, we are the address for private patients and those with statutory health insurance around Tirschenreuth, Weiden in der Oberpfalz, Grafenwoerth, Marktredwitz and in the entire region.
The basics for visually beautiful teeth
Contact our dentists, if you want to benefit from the advantages of modern dentistry! Aesthetic dentistry includes much more than just "beautiful" high-quality dental prostheses. Rather, it deals with certain basic principles that must be observed to achieve a perfect result. These include the:
- white aesthetics: position, shape and colour of the teeth
- red aesthetics: colour and shape of the gums
All components must be coordinated with each other to be perceived as beautiful by the observer. Our dentists are happy to help here.
Veneers, full ceramics & Co. – the possibilities of modern dental aesthetics
To achieve your desired goal, we create an individual treatment concept, perfectly adapted to you. Depending on the condition of your teeth and the situation, a wide range of different restorations can be considered:
- Fillings adapted to the tooth colour
- Highly aesthetic ceramic-plastic fillings with modern hybrid composites and nanotechnology
- All-ceramic restorations
- Metal-free and biocompatible restorations such as ceramic inlays, on-lays, partial crowns, crowns, bridges
- Reconstruction of damaged teeth
- The build-up of teeth damaged for example by grinding or frequent consumption of acidic food with highly aesthetic composites using modern adhesive technology (bonding method)
- Also thin all-ceramic veneers for the correction of tooth discolouration or minor misalignments as well as changes in shape
- "Direct Veneering"
- Veneers and tooth reshaping with nanohybrid plastics for cosmetic shape correction
- Whitening of teeth with a precisely dosed bleaching agent in the surgery or with the help of a prepared tooth splint and a whitening agent for at home
Beautiful and healthy teeth – visit your dentist
Whether for bleaching, veneers, invisible dentures and implants or simply for prophylaxis – we would like to welcome you soon to our dental practice in Erbendorf in the district of Tirschenreuth.
Take advantage of the opportunity for a consultation and make an appointment during our office hours. Our dentists are at there for you – with the highest competence!
Frequently asked questions about aesthetic dentistry
Is bleaching harmful to the teeth?
No – professional bleaching performed by a dentist is not harmful to the teeth. The bleaching material is dosed in our practice exactly in such a way that it cannot attack the teeth.
How does bleaching for the teeth work?
In our practice in Erbendorf, we bleach directly at the treatment chair. Meaning that the bleaching material is applied to the teeth and after a certain amount of time the results will be checked. Up to three repetitions are possible within one session. Alternatively, a splint can be made for home use. The patient receives a whitening agent from us to take home and can, therefore, whiten his teeth on his own.
What are veneers?
Veneers are wafer-thin ceramic veneers that are permanently applied to the teeth to achieve an optimal aesthetic result. Beforehand, a small amount of the patient's enamel must be removed by the dentist. The reasons for veneers are an irregular shape, colour or position.
What is Direct Veneering?
When it comes to Direct Veneering, the ceramic veneers are applied directly to the tooth without having to grind it down beforehand.